Thursday, March 03, 2005

 

Welcome!

Welcome to the birth of my new blog. This is my second foray into blogspace, the first being an astronomy-only article one at http://www.skywonders.com.

The goal of this blog is to have a place where I can post neat ideas, gadgets, or websites related to ANYTHING that I think are useful, useless, cool and neat. I'll stay focused mostly on gadgets, my forays onto the web and neat tricks of things I've discovered to save me time and money.

Since this blog hasn't even been wiped off yet (just been born, ewww), please forgive the mess until I get the template (the look) just where I want it.

I'll eventually add an article for anyone (yes you) to be able to contribute ideas also-- but for now you'll just have to listen to my drivel.

-- Inspector Gadget
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?